Annabel is a Special Counsel in the Trade Mark team at Shelston IP. She specialises in the protection and commercial exploitation of intellectual property rights for a wide range clients.
Annabel practices primarily in trade mark law and is valued by her clients for her commercial approach and expertise.
Her areas of expertise include providing advice in relation to trade mark clearance searching, prosecution of trade mark applications and infringement and enforcement.
Annabel manages a large portfolio of both local and overseas clients including leading names in the pharmaceuticals and consumer products.
Prior to entering the world of intellectual property Annabel worked as a solicitor in general practice.
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University
- Solicitor of High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Solicitor of Supreme Court of Queensland
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (IPTA)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ)