Felipe is a dual qualified lawyer, Australia and Brazil, with substantial experience in intellectual property, commercial IP and litigation. His recent specialisation includes trade mark prosecution and commercial IP matters working with recognisable clients in the medical, sports and technological sectors.
Felipe has over 5 years of experience in intellectual property spanning two continents.
His experience in intellectual property includes trade mark enforcement, trade mark prosecution and commercial IP having specialised in the last two more recently.
Felipe works under the supervision of Michael Deacon and Chris Bevitt. Michael and Chris’ clients range from several sectors of the industry including the technological, sports, agribusiness, food and beverages.
Felipe is recognised by clients for his outstanding work in the enforcement of their IP rights in Australia.
- Master of Laws, University of Sydney, Sydney
- Diploma in Law, The Legal Profession Admission Board, Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, Centro Universitário Curitiba (UNICURITIBA), Brazil
- Admitted as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted as Lawyer of the Order of Attorneys of Brazil
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Order of Attorneys of Brazil
- Portuguese (Fluent)