Kathy is an Associate in the Trade Marks team with extensive proven experience in providing strategic and commercially focused advice to clients.
Kathy is a solicitor and registered trade mark attorney with over 20 years’ experience across a broad range of industries for protection of trade mark rights in Australia, New Zealand and other foreign jurisdictions.
Her clients include globally recognised brands and multinationals across a range of sectors, as well as regional and domestic clients. She is recognised by her clients as providing exemplary client service.
She has extensive experience in trade mark clearance searches, filings, prosecution, disputes and enforcement actions, as well as domain name and business name registrations. Kathy also has considerable knowledge and experience in relation to trade marks practice in the South Pacific Islands.
- Notary Public, Australia, 2008
- Registered Trade Marks Attorney (Australia), 2004
- Professional Standards Board for Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys (PSB), Australia, 1998
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia, 1997
- Diploma of Law, Legal Practitioners Admission Board, Australia, 1996
- Bachelor of Arts, Canberra College of Advanced Education, Australia, 1987
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ)