Li Li is a Principal focusing on China business relations. She has strong technical, academic, legal and business background and works on China business development and assisting with all China IP-related patents, registered designs, trademarks, copyright and litigation.
Before pursuing her career in intellectual property, Li Li was a university lecturer in invertebrate zoology.
She initially entered the IP industry in China spending three years as a patent scientist and in business development with Chinese IP firms.
In Shelston IP, Li Li works closely with all colleagues assisting them to increase their understanding of the China IP environment. She also supports the business on the specific needs and values of our Chinese clients to ensure Shelston IP continues to deliver the most commercially-relevant and cost-effective services in Australia.
She is known and recognised by Sheslton IP’s Chinese clients for being extremely responsive, efficient and patient in providing guidance and advice.
Li Li also maintains a close watch on developments in the China IP market to make sure the firm is up-to-date with current China IP issues and Li Li’s mission at Shelston IP is to form bridges between our attorneys and our clients so that all may prosper from a sustained mutually beneficial relationship.
- Doctor of Philosophy, (Marine Biology), Hong Kong University, Hong Kong
- Lecturer at Capital Normal University, Beijing, China
- Bachelor of Science (Biology) Hebei Normal University, China
- Australia China Business Council
- Australian Chinese Professionals Associate
- Named Shelston IP’s Most Exceptional Service Provider 2014
- Nominated in the IP Specialist Category – The Financial Review Client Choice Awards 2017