Masako Ohta is an accomplished key account and business development manager. She has over 20 years’ experience in client relations in Australian and Japanese companies.
Masako works primarily with Japanese clients across a broad range of industries to protect their intellectual property assets in Australia and New Zealand.
She has a Masters in Intellectual Property Law and is a registered Australian Trade Marks Attorney.
Throughout her career Masako has served as Japanese Client Manager for global law firms in Australia. Her expertise and commercial understanding have led her to assist many Japanese clients in various industries including mining, electric utility, housing, car manufacturing, banking and finance, food and beverage, consumer goods in doing business in Australia and works cohesively to achieve their objectives.
- Registered Trade Marks Attorney (Australia)
- Master of Intellectual Property Law, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Business Management, Human Resource Management), Monash University
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
- Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Sydney Inc.
- Japanese (Native Speaker)
- Spanish (Elementary)