Michelle is a Senior Associate in the Trade Marks team and specialises in providing strategic brand protection advice to meet client’s commercial objectives.
Michelle is a qualified lawyer with over 15 years of experience managing all aspects of trade mark searching and adoption, protection, opposition, portfolio management and enforcement for Australian and overseas clients in a broad range of industries.
She works with Australian and multi-national corporations across a range of industries, including leading names in cosmetics, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and building and construction..
Michelle’s experience includes both private practice and in-house roles, more recently as a lawyer with the Trade Marks Group of a worldwide information technology company, which ensures her advice is always commercially relevant and highly responsive.
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Master of Laws, Major – Industrial and Intellectual Property Law, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Arts in Administration, Major – Marketing, University of Canberra
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ)