Shelston IP is a leading Australian IP law firm with European capability.
With our technical expertise, the local knowledge of our in-house Chartered UK and European Qualified Patent Attorneys (‘EQPAs’), our industry connections and network in Europe we deliver an experience for our clients that other professional service providers find hard to match.
We have an enviable track record of representing clients engaged in business across the UK and Europe. The team focuses on strategically protecting our Australian clients’ IP assisting them to overcome the various hurdles that may be faced during prosecution.
We provide commercialisation advice and IP disputes support including:
- advising on strategies for protection, management and enforcement of IP portfolios
- drafting and negotiating legal documents for IP licensing and transactions
- preparing freedom to operate and validity advice
- in conjunction with local attorneys in Europe conducting oppositions at the EPO and litigation before relevant Patent Offices and courts; and
- first-hand advice on European patent law and procedure and on the Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court.
Shelston IP has long standing, close and continuous relationships with a trusted UK and European network of advisors. This delivers a complete and centralised approach towards protection, exploitation and enforcement of our clients’ IP assets in Europe.